A Computer Science Graduate Engineer with a special focus on Finance applications ,Cloud Computing and a fan of voluntary and extra-curricular work.
A good technical background in software design and development and a strong teamwork and leadership skills thanks to several national and international extra-curricular activities.
Specialties: Technology-Applied Computer Science Engineering
High-Level Object-Oriented Programming
IT / Finance Systems
Since July 2017
- T24 Consultant
Established in Luxembourg in December 2004, Syncordis SA provides business and IT consultancy exclusively for the FSI supported by the Temenos T24 banking system. Syncordis France SARL, a subsidiary opened in Paris in August 2009, attends to the French T24 clients.
Our services help clients reduce risks, increase efficiency and enhance quality of their banking system, allowing them to meet business needs on very cost-effective terms.
We carry out projects with a committed and responsive team. Our consultants have a solid educational and professional background, combining business expertise with technical skills and project management.
to June 2017
- Task force team member, this team aims to accelerate the T24 projects life cycle in their different stages.
- Clarifying business needs and providing solution which best fits the business process.
- Writing Detailed Technical Specifications based on Detailed Functional Specifications.
- Technical Analysis and Detail Design.
- Implementing new solutions
- Supporting and assisting business users through the course of testing.
Online banking since 2009, BforBank is for active clients , mobile autonomous wishing to take their personal financial management in hand. BforBank offers a complete range of products : everyday banking products , personalized services as well as support 7/24 .
to February 2016
- Responsible for software from design to delivery
- Participating in technical analysis in collaboration with the technical architects and business analysts.
- Coding, unit testing new functionalitie.
- Collaborate with team members to find alternative design approaches to complex technical issues
- Design solutions to provide interface support efforts between mainly T24 and various systems, using web services deployed in Enterprise Service Business layer ,and providing analysis and implementation support for customized systems.
- Performing problem identification and resolution activities, involving multiple teams, as necessary, to resolve the system interface problems based on severity/priority .
Created in October 2009, Zitouna Bank is an international commercial bank,it offers a wide range of products and services related to deposit accounts, financing, equity investments and digital banking .
to February 2015
- Onsite consulting: HR Suite9 integration/migration for international customers.(Tunisia - Ivory Coast - Marroco - France).
- Technical/functional trainer: educating newcomers and multiple customers on HR Access technical-functional features (in English/French.).
- Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation.
- Being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisations.
- Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
Technology Trusted Advisors
to March 2014
- IT/Finance Department
- Design and Development of Back-office applications for Banks and Brokers .
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements;
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project;
- Planning timescales and the resources needed;
- Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business;
- Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation;
- Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems.
Technology Trusted Advisors -TTA - is an IT and software development company. We provide, implement and support IT solutions, IP telephony and consultancy. We develop dynamic Web Sites., a long experience and excellent expertise in Stock Exchange Brokers Web Sites and S.E OnLine trading.
Pohang University of Science and Technology (South Korea)
to September 2013
- IT trainee working on Virtualization
- Developing a Rescue System for a virtualization platform
- Xen , Archlinux , C , C++
Top1 University under 50 years category
to May 2012
- Designing and developing of an incremential backup application deployed in the Cloud.
- Windows Azure , .NET
Since October 2011
- Learn how to use Microsoft Tehnologies
- Microsft Imagine cup
- Design and development of an application that facilitates taxi cabs searching.
- WPF , .Net , C#
to August 2012
- Designing and Developping an Add-on for Alfresco
- Development of a dashlet for Alfresco administration console thatProvides information (graphical and tabular) on the contents of the warehouse, user logins, user activities and statistics for internal existing sites.
- java , ftl , xml .
- in-nature travelling
- Video Games
- New Technologies
- President ADENSI
- President of ENSI Micosoft Club(2011-2012) & Communication Manager (2010-2011).
- President of the association « JEUNE ET VOLONTAIRE »
- Member of the organizing committee of national junior meeting, Tunisia 2012 (1s tedition).
- Member of the local organizing board of TEDxENSI (2012).
- Member JCI & Member of the local organizing of the international conference “Active Citizen”.
- Member of AIESEC
English : ProfessionalIELTS : 8
French : Professional
German : Basic
Arabic : Native
Microsoft SQL Server
Windows Phone 8
National School of Computer Science
to June 2013
Top 1 Tunisian computer science engineering school.
Good training in main disciplines as fundamental sciences, applied mathematics, computer sciences,
economics and management.