● A Core banking senior consultant that gained a 5 year broad experience within Financial/Banking sector.
● International work experience in 6 Countries: South Korea, France,Luxembourg, Ivory Coast, Tunisia and Morocco.
● Experienced in Core Banking Implementation projects through its different stages (Initiation/ Analysis/ Design/ Build/ Test/ Deploy).
● Self-Driven and Dynamic Multilingual Professional with a solid foundation in Consulting, Banking, Financial Services, Information Systems.
● Known for abilities to generate growth, maintain operations, and collaborate with a large span of stakeholders.
● Thrives in internationally oriented environments, entrepreneur structures
Participating in technical analysis in collaboration with the technical architects and business analysts.
Collaborate with team members to find alternative design approaches to complex technical issues
Design solutions to provide interface support efforts between mainly T24 and various systems, using web services deployed in Enterprise Service Business layer ,and providing analysis and implementation support for customized systems.
Performing problem identification and resolution activities, involving multiple teams, as necessary, to resolve the system interface problems based on severity/priority .
Created in October 2009, Zitouna Bank is an international commercial bank,it offers a wide range of products and services related to deposit accounts, financing, equity investments and digital banking .